Millard 11-12

Rock ‘n’ Roll became the most influential popular music in the twentieth century. It is said that Rock ’n’ Roll is combination of R&B styles mixed with parts of country music. Rock ‘n’ Roll was capable of going into films and television with no problem. The music was leading the country for many years. The electric sound of Rock ‘n’ Roll was new to people the electric guitar and the amplifier played through loudspeakers was a new revolution of music that people in America started to love. Rock ‘n’ Roll was a huge influence on independent record companies because it helped the record companies stay in business because the music was popular and technology made it easy to record. The old technology of recording made it expensive to make and hard for independent companies to stay running so the old way of recording became obsolete. Rock ‘N’ Roll was seen as mainly music for the young people so that they could dance and have fun. Young white kids would buy black Rock ‘n’ Roll music so that they could cross the color barrier without being notice because they liked the music to dance to. Seeing Rock ‘n’ Roll on television made it an important image as radio was replaced by television in the 1950’s. Songs that where played on the radio the year before jumped to the top of the billboard charts when they were seen on television. The visual aspect of songs is important in the fact of making some songs popular. Racism was still a factor so a lot of black Rock ‘n’ Roll artist didn’t get the recognition that they deserved. When it is all said and down Rock ‘n’ Roll in my opinion was the gate way of getting wild and crazy. Some of the lyrics were raunchy and had to be changed before they were actually recorded to be heard. I still believe though that rock and roll started its own way of being yourself and saying what you want it had cockiness to it.

5 Comments so far

1.   joanc on October 29th, 2010

It’s interesting to see how far back Rock ‘n’ Roll actually started and how much the genre of rock music has evolved today. I agree that Rock ‘n’ Roll was a way to express oneself through music and dancing, even though the lyrics might not have made much sense. It was for people to enjoy and have fun with music.

2.   enter Here on May 17th, 2013

When I initially commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get three emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Bless you!

3.   beats by dre pro sale on March 13th, 2014

It’s perfect time to make some plans for the long run and it is time to be happy. I have learn this post and if I may just I desire to counsel you few fascinating issues or advice. Maybe you can write subsequent articles regarding this article. I wish to read even more things approximately it!
    beats by dre pro sale http://www.religionandnature.com/beats/beats-by-dre-pro-sale.html

4.   most beautiful wallpapers on March 27th, 2014

It’s very easy to find out any topic on net as compared to textbooks, as I found this piece of writing at this site.

Feel free to surf to my site; most beautiful wallpapers

5.   Madeleine on July 18th, 2014

It was hard for me to find your page in google search results.

I found it on 14 spot, you have to build a lot of quality backlinks , it will
    help you to get more visitors. I know how to help you, just search in google – k2 seo tips and tricks